Consent letter for children travelling abroad -  KeyApply

Consent letter for children travelling abroad

Regular price
$40.00 CAD
Sale price
$40.00 CAD
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price

A consent letter is not a legal requirement in Canada, but it can simplify travel for Canadian children, as it may be requested by immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them.

Click on the following link to create a personalized consent letter:

Consent Letter - Interactive form[PDF - 428KB]

If the interactive form does not open in your PDF viewer, right click on the link, then on “Save link as...” or "Save target as..." to download a copy. The form may not open in Google Chrome.

A sample consent letter is also available in the following formats, which you can customize to meet your needs:

Consent Letter[PDF - 92KB]

Consent Letter[MS WORD - 27KB]

We can quickly and easily notarize your Consent letter for children travelling abroad at in-person location or with our online notary service.
Fill the simple, step-by-step form below.
we'll draft your document.
Our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment in-person or online. You will be paired with a notary public. A separate notarial fee will apply.


Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question