Thành lập: 1963
Loại hình: Công lập, Đại học
Tổng số sinh viên: 22.000+
Tổng số sinh viên quốc tế: +
Continuing education has been an integral part of the University of Victoria since its inception in 1963. Today, the Division of Continuing Studies (DCS) provides adult and continuing education programming in co-operation with UVic faculties and community partners. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of programs in a range of academic disciplines, using diploma, certificate, degree and other programming models to serve local as well as international learners.
Why UVic - Division of Continuing Studies?
- English Language Centre (ELC): ELC has been offering EAL programs for 50 years and is one of the largest and most respected language schools in Canada. English programs are fun, academic, and no matter what your goals for learning language, the ELC has the resources and expertise to help you achieve them.
- Pathway to degree programs: the ELC has helpful options for students who need to upgrade their English skills before pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at UVic. Pathway students have access to extra academic resources and support such as the ELC Learning Centre, the UVic library, academic advising, labs and tutorials.
- Professional programs to suit your needs. You can start a university degree, train for a new career, or earn a professional designation. All programs are expertly designed by coordinators and instructors who are leaders in their fields. These award-winning programs will enhance your skills, improve your career choices and help you gain a new perspective.
- Certificate and Diploma in Business Administration (CBA/DBA) programs offer flexible options for experienced students to achieve their career goals. In addition, completion of CBA/DBA may qualify you to apply for a post-graduate work permit (PGWP) in Canada.
- Supportive student community: We pride ourselves on the great service we provide to students. We genuinely care about our students' learning and personal growth. If you have any questions about Continuing Studies at UVic, please contact us: we are here to help make your education the best it can be.
- The best city in Canada with the best weather: Victoria was voted the "best small city in the Americas" and is very beautiful and safe.
- Academic reputation: the University of Victoria is an internationally recognized research university and consistently ranked in the TOP 3 Canadian comprehensive universities.
- The University of Victoria campus has it all: the facilities include dormitories, a world-class athletic and recreation centre, a cinema, cafes, cafeterias, a pharmacy, medical centre, bookstore, multi-faith chapel and more. All this, just 10 minutes from the beach and a 15-minute bus ride to downtown.
CÁC CHI PHÍ:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.